Garage One Carnauba Wax
Garage One Carnauba Liquid Wax offers a high gloss shine, smooth and sleek feel, protection from sunlight and water, and an easy to use application!
How to Use
- Start with a clean vehicle surface. We suggest a wash with our Gold Wash & Wax.
- After vehicle surface is clean and away from direct sunlight apply a thin coat of Carnauba Wax using a soft applicator.
- Allow wax to dry to a haze
- Buff gently with a soft, microfiber towel to remove excess residue
- Begin with a clean vehicle surface. To completely strip surface, wash with a product like A&G Maxx Suds
- Once surface has been cleaned, follow up with a clay treatment such as with our Poly-TEF Applicator and a lubricant such as Speed Wax or Wipe & Shine.
- (Optional polish stage to remove paint defects)
- Spread a thin coat of Carnauba Wax using a soft, foam applicator. A dual action or random orbital polisher may be used with a soft pad.
- Allow to dry to a haze before buffing with a soft, microfiber towel.
- A top coat of Speed Wax or Ceramic Plus may be applied for added shine and protection.