Gold Super Concentrate Car Wash
Our professional grade car wash, Garage One Pro Gold Super Concentrate Car Wash & Wax is fortified with carnauba wax; to gently lift away dirt & grime, giving you the ultimate car wash for your vehicle. It combines unique formula of cleaning detergent with real carnauba wax to bring that mirror like shine to your vehicle!
The end results reveal your paints radiant color.
Car Wash Directions:
– Use on a cool car, preferably in the shade to avoid sun spotting
– Rinse car to remove any loose dirt.
– Pour car wash concentrate into a bucket and mix with water (1 oz. per gallon)
– Wash car with a sponge, soft cloth, or mitt
– Rinse car then dry immediately with a soft cloth, microfiber drying towel or
* Note: Carnauba Wax is a botanical product sometimes called the “Queen of Wax”. Carnauba wax has a much higher melting point than other waxes, and is also extremely hard. This makes it ideal for creating extremely strong coatings for, automobiles, and other things which see hard wear. Carnauba wax is used in Garage One Pro Gold Super Concentrate Wash & Wax, which protects the cars paint finish by creating a protective, waterproof seal when applied to a clean surface.
* Note: When washing, we recommend a high performance Microfiber Wash Mitt, or Microfiber Sponge. The superior design allows the microfiber strands to hold an abundance of soapy water making it to be very soft and safe on all automotive paint surfaces.
*Note: For drying we recommend a Microfiber Drying Towel, which reduces friction on your paint so it’s kind and gentle but still retains all the benefits of absorbing water. Chamois is another consideration, they are ideal for drying also. Imported Genuine Leather, 100% cod-oil tanned, and wipes dry and shines your car, boat, SUV, RV’s and more.
CAR WASH TIPS
Take a look at these car wash tips to get the most out of washing your vehicle and avoid one of the most common mistakes.
1. Do: Pick the Right Soap
One of one of the most oft-repeated, traditional car wash suggestions is to utilize recipe cleaning agent for optimum cleaning power– however this likewise takes place to be possibly the worst suggestions you might take when cleansing your automobile. Meal soap is excellent for recipes, since it’s formulated to cut through grease, however those same strong chemicals and also detergents will certainly not only strip the wax off of your car, however likewise boring the finish of your paint and trim. Always utilize a soap that has actually been created specifically for vehicles– unless you are intentionally removing wax in order to reapply a fresh layer.
2. Do Not: Allow Anything Touch the Ground
Did you drop your wash mitt, drying out fabric or outlining dustcloth? It’s done. Ignore it. Leave. Well, maybe not that last one, yet definitely do not use it once more during this wash session. The little bits of dirt and grime it got after touching with the ground mean it’s assured to scrape and spiderweb your paint should you utilize it before completely machine-washing it. Because of this, it’s handy to keep a supply of additional towels as well as a glove or two handy to utilize need to you unintentionally drop anything while cleaning.
3. Do: Usage 2 Containers or Rinse Very Carefully
Car washIn maintaining with the same motif, you’ll wish to rinse your glove off between every dip into the suds bucket to clean off the dirt you simply removed from your car. Ideally, you must have two buckets at the ready– one for rinsing your mitt as well as one for obtaining a fresh batch of clean, sudsy soap on your mitt to use on the car. This is one of the very best means to make certain that you do not inadvertently scrape the paint while washing your car.
4. Do not: Wash in Direct Sunshine
Many specialists caution against cleaning your car on a bright, sunny day, due to the fact that one of the keys to a proper car cleaning is maintaining it wet until it’s time for it to be correctly and also completely dried out. Maintaining the car damp with a light drizzle of water, auto parking in the shade, or cleaning in the early evening will certainly protect against areas from creating.
5. Do: Utilize a Microfiber Drying Towel
Home towels made from cotton or polyester are just as well unpleasant to be securely utilized on your car’s paint. A microfiber drying out towel is softer and also extra absorbing, which will certainly shield your coating and obtain the drying work done a lot faster.
Ensure to take the necessary precautions so your car wash leaves your trip radiating– not scratched or found.
One of the most oft-repeated, old-school car wash pointers is to make use of meal detergent for maximum cleansing power– yet this likewise occurs to be possibly the worst advice you might take when cleaning your car. For this reason, it’s useful to maintain a supply of additional towels and also a mitt or two helpful to utilize must you mistakenly go down anything while washing.
Car wash In keeping with the very same motif, you’ll want to wash your glove off in between every dip right into the suds pail to clean off the dust you simply eliminated from your car. Many professionals caution against cleaning your car on a bright, warm day, due to the fact that one of the keys to a correct car cleansing is keeping it wet up until it’s time for it to be appropriately and also thoroughly dried out. Obviously you need THE BEST CAR WASH which you have here as you add it to your cart. Keeping the car damp with a light drizzle of water, park in the shade, or cleaning in the early evening will certainly prevent areas from drying too quickly while you wash your car.